Workshop Bimodal IT
In 2017 75% of IT organizations will follow a bimodal IT approach and half of these organizations will have major problems in their implementation (source: Gartner)
More and more IT teams struggle to meet growing demand from the business. Technology creates increasing pressure on IT organizations to rapidly implement innovations, while achieving substantial cost savings. Do you recognize this context and these issues and want to know more about Bimodal IT as a possibility to improve the above situation? Then this workshop is of interest to you and your organization.
In this workshop we will take participants along in a Bimodal world. Your team is, so to speak, doing an internship in the “future” organization and transition. We do this in the workshop using the business simulation Demand IT.
After participating in this workshop, you will know:
- How to accelerate and facilitate continued innovation of your service
- How to reduce the cost of IT services and products
- How to capture strong growth (or shrink) in demand in the market
- How do you keep both internally and externally in control
- In what way you can integrate the two modes of Bimodal IT