Hands-on PRINCE2® Foundation
Blended learning programma
- (eLearning) Introduction and preparation workshop
- Workshop PRINCE® + business simulation Bridge-it
- (eLearning) summary workshop + deepening knowledge
- (eLearning) cases
- (Online) Exam PRINCE® Foundation
- (Online) Hands-on certification
Participants in a “standard’ PRINCE2® foundation training are mainly trained and tested in terms of knowledge, but the application of PRINCE2® in a true project-oriented organization also requires intrinsic motivation and skills such as process awareness, process-based working, cooperation and customer-oriented working.
This is why Simagine has developed a Hands-on PRINCE2® Foundation training (APPROVED BY EXIN). Participants are trained and certified in PRINCE2®-foundation knowledge ánd in 4 complementary compentences in a uniquely integrated program. The program consists of a workshop (8 hours) with the business simulation Bridge-it in combination with an integrated online learning environment (social learning, online coach). The average time needed for the online learning environment is about 16 hours.
- The participant has become versed in the PRINCE2® theory, structure and basic concepts (Knowledge)
- The participant is familiar with the various Project management processes and understands how they are related (Process awareness)
- The participant is capable of recognizing roles, targets and responsibilities, and can take action accordingly (Process-based working)
- The candidate appreciates collaboration and is able to adapt at times in order to be more effective and efficient as a team (Cooperation)
- The participant understands that his or her work is oriented towards the creation of value for customers (Customer-oriented working)
PRINCE2® is a [registered] trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved